Arctic Votta utilizes 3mm Aerogel and PrimaLoft. Aerogel is a space-grade technology used by NASA; it has the highest insulation properties known to man. Also, the Arctic Votta has a layer with 800 fill power goose down. Wear exposed surface is reinforced with durable goat leather, so you can feel confident they will serve for years to come.
The mittens are very long and have adjustment options on the wrist and arm. A down-filled baffle locks the warm air inside the mitten. On the outside, there are multiple loops for attaching the mittens to a lanyard.
- Adjustable- Tightens around the wrist and arm. It is easy to adjust when wearing the mittens, as the adjustment cords tighten on one side and loosen on the opposite.
- Attachment loops- Attach the mittens to a lanyard, and avoid losing them on the ground when you take them off.
- Nose Wipe- Soft and comfortable material.
- Reinforced- Surfaces exposed to wear are reinforced with smooth and durable goat leather.
- Extreme Insulation- The world’s most effective insulating material, Aerogel, is used inside the Arctic Votta. A whopping 3mm layer is used on the palms. Down-filled baffles trap the warm air inside and keeps cold air from creeping in.
- Snow Lock- Hook and loop tape to enclose the mittens and avoid snow getting inside when not in use.