- Perfect for jogging or hiking in the mountains and also a great skijoring belt
- Will change the way you experience exercising with your dog
- Traditional belt design used by Scandinavians
- One size fits all
- Superior padding
- Fully adjustable on the hips for a perfect fit
- Used by World Champions Lena Boysen Hillestad and Solveig Kristiansen Aaseby when competing at the highest level in skijoring, pulka or combined racing
- Features a hook and loop (pictured) for easy attachment of the Non-stop dogwear 2.0 meter line (for canicross) or the 2.8 meter line (for skijoring, pulka and combined racing). The Quick Release Carabiner may be purchased if added security is desired
- Check the Packages category and save on our Dog Trekker Starter kit
Trekking Belt (hiking, canicross & skijoring)
Finally, a hands-free leash that stays comfortable for as long as you want to go!
The Trekking Belt by Non-Stop Dogwear is designed with Canicross and Skijoring athletes in mind, but it is also great for hiking, jogging, or simply taking your dog for a walk! With a fully-adjustable comfort fit that is highly-padded and wide across the lower back to evenly-distribute load, this popular Scandinavian design will change the way you experience exercise with your dog. Hooks on both sides of the belt are perfect for attaching a water bottle or canine accouterments.
This belt is GREAT for:
- Canicross and Skijoring athletes who are looking for the most comfortable equipment available
- Active hikers and joggers who desire more mobility when bringing their dog along
- Dog owners whose arms are sore from being jerked around by a leash
Learn more in the description section below!
There are no reviews yet.