- Lightweight and waterproof
- Developed and tested together with the most trusted mushers in Europe and North America
- Quick to put on and take off
- Made from ripstop material with warm insulation and soft interior lining
- Superior visibility and safety with reflective lettering and striping
- Comes with a removable genital protection
Long Distance Jacket
The Long Distance Jacket is extreme cold-weather clothing for dogs, designed to wear both while running and resting. The jacket was developed with some of the world’s best mushers. The outer shell is a durable ripstop, which both wind and waterproof. A thick layer with synthetic thermal insulation helps with a smooth ripstop inner lining which does not chafe the dog’s fur and is easy to keep clean.
The jacket is easy to take on and off the dogs, also when harnessed. The Long Distance Jacket secures onto the dog with the help of two sturdy hook-and-loop fasteners over the chest and under the stomach. As the name entails, the jacket is fitted and designed for running long-distance endeavors. The jacket provides exceptional insulation of the chest, shoulders, thighs, and waist. An optional cover can be mounted to protect male genitals.
A reflective loop on the neck makes it easy to observe how the dogs move when its dark. On the back, there is a loop to guide the pulling line through; this holds the jacket in place when it is windy.
Long Distance Jacket comes in red color with reflective details for high visibility in the dark. Sizes range from S to XL.
There are no reviews yet.